Ellington Center Animal clinic is pleased to be the first in our area to introduce a drug-free, surgery-free alternative to your pet’s pain with the Companion Therapy Laser® System. If your pet suffers from arthritis, joint disease, or chronic disorders, call today to setup a doctor's evaluation and treatment schedule!
What is therapeutic laser?
This FDA cleared, deep penetrating, light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulates the injured cells to heal at a faster rate.
When choosing a treatment option for your pet there is now an alternative to pharmaceuticals. The Companion Therapy Laser System™ can provide immediate results without any dangerous side effects.
Call us today to see if this exciting new technology is right for your best friend.
Studies have shown that laser therapy can help with:
- Pain relief without pharmaceuticals
- Faster healing time after surgery and traumatic injuries
- decreased swelling of various tissue
- Increased / improved circulation
- Anti-microbial effects on lesions and wounds
- Relief for many everyday disorders such as lick granulomas and chronic ear infections
These Are Some Of The Disorders That Respond To Laser Therapy:
- Post Surgical Pain Relief
- Degenerative Joint Disease
At Ellington Center Animal Clinic, most surgical procedures include post-operative laser therapy to help your pet heal faster. Outpatient sessions are also available for a variety of conditions.
Ask a staff member for more information.